Located on the east side of the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, on scenic State Route 90 in Aurora, New York, this popular winery sits on 72 acres of land overlooking beautiful Cayuga Lake. Guests are treated to a tasting of the finest wines and a spectacular view that the tasting room provides. Specializing in the finest of dry red and white wines, owners Gary and Rosemary invite you to a relaxing and enjoyable visit created by experienced staff. Amelia's Deli offers freshly cut Italian meats, cheese and specialty sandwiches accompanied by homemade salads. The Deli offers soup, sandwiches and desserts, and is open weekends.
- January: Weekends Only: 12pm - 5pm
- February - March: Monday - Friday, 12pm -5 pm Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 5pm
- May - October: Monday - Thursday & Sunday 10am - 5:30pm, Friday & Saturday 1:00am - 6:00pm.
- November - December: Monday - Friday, 12pm -5 pm Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed: Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Food & Drink